Tuesday, March 13, 2007

REALITY JUNK..
i can't believe my favourite team Rob & Amber are out so early in the race!... see lah.. see lah.. too overconfident!?... grrrr.... wat's AR without them?!!!.... aaaaagggh!!...

and then, there's also the surprises in Idol!... but it's expected lah.. the omputeh never, ever fail to amaze me when it comes to voting for the "right" person!... *slaps head* how can they choose a guy with nice hair but not nice voice over a guy with nice voice but not nice looks?!... gggssshh!!... and how can Sabrina not be in?!... alamak!!.... horrendous siah!!....

so there goes good, reality TV!.... haaaaiiiyyyaaaahhh!!!....

and another reality hit me... i'm like pretty huge now though a lot of ppl still thinks and i do quite agree that my tummy is small for the timeline it's at...

luckily, my face is not so visible.. i look soooo freakin ugly siah!!..... everything is freakin growing!... my whole body is filled with water.. everywhere i depress, there's white spots!... :( and my legs are oh-sooooooo-stiff and chubby, i can't believe they're mine!...

oh!.. and can you imagine?!!!.... i was at Rosma's chalet on Sat.. coz i can't sit on the ground (for obvious reasons!), i was given a chair.. and guess wat?!... someone in the family was shocked that i was in a wheelchair!!!.... *gasp!*.... tat's wat she tot lah - couldn't see in the dark mah!... and yeah, come to think of it, i might have looked like i was sitting on a wheelchair!.... ish!.. ish!!... ish!.....

anyways, on to more happy tots and moments... met up with Teeny Weeny on Fri.. and it was a fabulous start to my weekend!... ;) we stuffed ourselves silly at ECP!... and as if the food wasn't enuff, we headed down to Coffee Club to chill and eat more sinful food dessert!!... gosh!...
but it was a fun-filled nite!... i'm sure Tee was more than ecstatic to hear the current, latest gossip from the office!.... and truly speaking, the office drama has all the right ingredients for a successful soap opera!!... from romance to scandal to politics to the unimaginable!... kekekkeke.... and i believe, Tee would make a great scriptwriter for this soap opeara!.. hahahaha.... we do miss his CNN updates!....

anyways, after a nite filled with laughter and great food, check out my tummy!!....

how freakin huge and bulat (round) it is!... but i do lurve it's bulatness... very nice!... but i dun like my bulat face!... my double chin is obvious!... and i can tell ya, my nose is also more bulat now!... depressing siah!... oh!.. and how can i forget?!... my hair is getting curlier by the day!... it really look like curly fries and my curly fringe is sticking out like a sore thumb on my head!... baaaahhh!!!....

but anyways, i'm not sure if i mentioned this in my previous posts before - i've lost my singing voice!... i can't sing and hit the notes i used to hit before!... very depressing leh!... not used to this new voice at all!!!...... but i've a "consoling" theory.. since ppl say the babe is zapping my beauty, and in turn he will come out pretty.. then i say, he's zapping my voice and hence, he will sooner or later have a beautiful singing voice and may - insya-allah - become the next Taufik Batisah!.. amin.. hahahaha..... oh!.. dun be a wet blanket and laff at my nonsense!.. this is a happy tot for me and the babe!.. hmmmm... i do hope i get back my singing voice after delivery!.. i miss it!!!...... if i dun get it back, cannot go karaoke-ing liao!!....

No comments: