Monday, July 23, 2007

ASPIRING MAKE-UP ARTIST
as you all may know by now tat i'm aspiring to be a make-up artist.. i juz went thru my exams and boy am i proud of my work!.. hahahhaa.... ;) yes... i know.. i masuk bakul angkat sendiri (literally means - i get into the bucket and carry myself - go figure!)

We were all supposed to be there by 2.30pm coz the exams start at 3pm.. coz the models were late, we left the house late too and to our utter dismay, there was a jam at PIE and Dhobby Ghaut!... grrrr... luckily, i am a hell of an F1 driver!.. hhehheeh... we managed to reach there at exactly 3pm.. and luckily for us too, the exams started at 3.30pm!!.... *so yeah.. u can see how eff up their administration is!*..

anyways, special thanks to Ira for helping me do the hairdo (my hairdo confirm cannot make it!...) oh!.. and before u start asking how come can get someone to help me do hairdo, it's coz our hairdo is not examinable since we didn't pay to learn hairdo! hehehehe... so here's my model for the the Day & Nite looks that we're supposed to do..

amacam??... can make it or not ah??.... next time, if i decide to open up a bridal house, i have to make sure, i've got ppl who can do hair for me.. hehhee.. now, let's see double!..


yeah.. twins!.. hehehee... coincidentally or not, they had similar outfits on.. even the photographer got confused!.. ahhahhaa...

Anyways, for a more close-up view of the models, pls check it out on my multiply! ;) if u like wat u see and u're interested to let me do a make-over for you for any event, let me know!.. i'll do it for a very minimal fee!... ;)

No comments: