Friday, July 27, 2007

ZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZz........
i meant to blog today but realised that i din bring my card reader to put up pix of my Dearest in that big blue suit of his!!... grrrr.... anyways, will prolly do tat next week!..

i've been very, very sleeeepy the past week at work!... been dozing off now and then.. reminded me of my last term in pregnancy... (and pls hor.. nope! i'm not pregnant with no. 2 yet!) it must be the weather.. been raining consistently the past week... how i wish i was at home with Eshan to enjoy the morning rain cuddled together, under the warm blanket..

my son is sooooo cute the other day.. for wateva reason, he played "hide-and-seek" with me. where? under my arm-pit!.. ahhahaha.... i should've taken a pic of his cuteness but i didn't wanna spoil the moment by getting to my far-away camera!... hmmm... luckily too, i didn't coz it only lasted a good 30secs!... after tat, he's back to crying for sleep!...

i cannot wait for National Day coz i took advantage of the long weekend!.. but Dearest won't be around that weekend to enjoy it with us coz he'll be away serving the nation!... baaaahhh!!...

No comments: