Monday, July 30, 2007

OLD & NEW NEWS..
The old news is...


my Dearest is officially an undergrad.. CONGRATS DARLING!!.... *muuuaaacckkks!!* we shall keep the gown so that we can take a family portrait with the gown when Eshan and (hopefully) his sibling graduate as undergrad in the future!!... ;) i sooooo regretted not buying my gown the other time!... grrrrr....

Anyways, over the weekend, we had a free deal for a makeover shoot.. it was the first for us (our wedding dun count!) and we had fun!!... ;D at the end of the shoot, we only get 2 free (unedited) pix.. i was prepared to actually pay for all of Eshan's pix.. butttt... we were offered their "package" which actually cost more than our wedding package (and for those who knew how much my wedding photoshoot cost, yes!.. it was that much!.. close that jaw!!)!!!..... my gawd!... we were soooooo turned off that i dun even have the heart to ask how much it'll cost me if i wanna get some more pix!...

in the end, we stuck with the 2 pix that they gave which i had edited myself... thanks to them, i now know how to make myself look smaller in pictures!.. hehehehe.... *yeayness!*




now, latest of the latest news, my grandma is admitted again for her low blood count and now, it seemed her kidney is also not so good!.. urrrrgghh!!!... if anything happens to her, i sure as hell not gonna trust that freakin hospital.. coz i believe that they have misdiagnosed my grandma's gout.. i dun think she has but they said she does!... freak!... i've asked the doc and my dietician and they said, it doesn't sound like gout!... pfft!!....

anyways, i juz hope she'll be well soon.. i hate the tot of leaving Eshan alone with the maid... not that i think she's gonna do anything but i'd prefer if there is a family member at home while we're away.. luckily the husband's schedule is pretty flexible.. pray with me for her speedy recovery, ppl!!... thanks a mill!!

No comments: