Tuesday, July 31, 2007

@ RANDOM

- I thank God we completed the project successfully last nite.. like FINALLY! yahoooo!!!.... ;) we're sooooo gonna do more projects in future!.. hehehe....

- my tummy's getting bigger by the day!.. i simply have to stop snacking!!... urgggh!... i soooo regretted not continue using the gurdle!... gaaah!!...... can i have my 2-mths-ago-tummy, plssss??

- i've got a teeny weeny seed-like thingie juz next to my left nippy... when i squeeze, seemed like there's a white thingie trying to come out.. a bit of blood too... i dunno what it is.. and i dunno who to go to... can't possibly ask my doc here coz i can't possibly show him my left nippy, can i?.. hahahaa.... and i'm not really that alarmed (yet) to go have it checked out!... hmmmm....

- time flies real fast and in a blink of an eye, it's been 6 long years... very comfortable.. tooo comfortable in fact.. i think it's time to move on... i juz hope someone gives me a chance to do that!

- i'm irritated with my maid coz she kept carrying the baby around the whole day!... grrrr!!... i dunno how many times i've to tell her NOT to carry Eshan around!... she kept telling me, Eshan cries ev'time he's put down.. like HELLLOOOO???... he has toys and there's a freakin play gym for him to play with! and how come he's ok when we're with him?... he never cry when we put him down but instead will laff and play with us!... annnnd.... yest, he didn't sleep thru'out the day - "only wants to be carried around"!... urrrrgghh!!.... yes.. i'm insecure... i'm afraid, my child will be closer to the maid.. but that's not the only reason lah.. if u carry the child too often, he'll only want to be carried around!... both me and Dearest dun want that to happen!... we take care of him once we're home... so, it'll make things a lot easier for us if he can be independant enuff!...

- now i realise that make-over photo shoot or glamour shots are not really make-overs per say!... the make-overs are actually in the pictures!.... chet!... like tat, i also can do!....

- i think i will seriously consider putting Eshan into Mandarin class as his second language in school!.... yah.. call me freaky for thinking that far ahead but i think i'm beginning to have the Singapore-parent syndrome!.... kwang.. kwang.. kwang...

No comments: