Monday, August 06, 2007

MILESTONE
Before i knew it, my boy is already 4mths old!... my god!!... really. good times roll by without u realising it!... and come 4mths, my baby reached yet another milestone!...

we left him to sleep on his own while we had our lunch... when we finished, this was his position..


we got such a shock!!... this was the first time he manage to fully lie flat on his stomach without crying for help!... ahahahhaa.... Mak said that it's too fast!... is it??.... i tot it's time oredi??... hmmmm... he's also drooling buckets!!!.... we put on his bib the whole day juz so his clothes won't get wet!... i tell u.. if we perah the bib, i'm sure, we can collect a full tea cup (for children)!..

niways, we met up with the girls over the weekend.. and my gosh!!.... how rayyan have grown!... didn't manage to snap pic coz (dumb me!) i left my cam in the car!... grrrr.... and he's such a quiet, lil one!!!.... my lil one was a bit cranky that day... but once carried around, he's ok... but when we try to meet the 2, my boy kept looking at the girls instead of his bigger buddy!.. mentel betul anak aku nie!...

and at the end of the day, we're left guessing what rosma's baby's gender is... i say it's another girl!... noorlin say it's a boy juz to "sedapkan hati dia"... and rosma herself said that it's a boy.. ahhahaha... howell... we'll find out soon enuff!.... ;)

No comments: