Tuesday, August 07, 2007

THE CHUCKLE
i'm irritated with a certain someone!!!...urrrrgghh!!!..... though i know this someone's like that, and that i can get along extremely well with this someone but that doesn't mean that this someone can't irritate the hell out of me!... when this someone start to be irritating, it really pisses me off!!!..... grrrrrrr.....

anyways.. on to more happy thoughts.. my dearest, dearest babe was chuckling while his Papa played with "Baaah" with him last nite... it was really a loud chuckle he lets out... soooooo blardy cute!... but of coz, my cam was too far away from me... and i had to make do with my N73... buuuttttt my N73 as usual was a tad slow to start up... so, wat u see is a non-rotatable video and a tad less enthusiastic Eshan.. (click on the pic on the left to view the video.)

and then this morning, when Dearest brought him down in the morning to lay him on his cot downstairs, he cried... prolly coz he needed his feed... so, while the maid prepared his feed, i carried him out to appease him and also got him to meet his neighbour friend who's 2wks younger than him!... the friend was friendly.. smiling and all at us while our Eshan was yawning away!... sheeesh!....

but that's not the story.. after the few minutes outside, i brought him in to give to the maid for his feed... when the maid wanted to carry him, he actually turned away and hung on to me!.... waaaaah!!... i was definitely secretly pleased but at the same time i hear alarm bells ringing off on top of my head!.... juz worried that when he's grown up and learnt to understand that his parents are off to work, he may juz cry and cry for dear life!.... oh dear!!.... i dun think i need to be alarmed juz yet.. coz this may juz be a one-off incident... hmmmm....

No comments: