Friday, July 13, 2007

BUMP POWER
It's amazing wat a bump in ur tummy can do!... it's really a great talking point and a conversation starter with all mothers and mothers-to-be! ;) before i was pregnant, i'm juz a listener and often, i asked myself, why ppl are sooooo excited to share their experiences.. now i understand..

having gone thru it myself, i do like to talk abt my past experiences and am interested to find out what others went thru!... it's interesting how one experiences differ from the other!... u'll never hear 2 same stories even if it came from a mother with 3 children!

so, it saddens me to hear the news of the mother who lost her life after delivering her twins.. this is the risk all mothers face when delivering her baby.. it is a sacrifice.. how will the twins be without the love of their mother?... it is such a pity that they cannot feel their mother's touch, feed on her breastmilk and know who their mother is...

i simply cannot imagine how Eshan would be without me.. he sleeps better when i cuddle him and he still looks for my pretty-dried-up nippies juz for puting agaknye!... hehehe... haaaizzz... the sacrifices a mother does.. i lurrrrveeee my son!!... and i'm still missing him even though it's been 2wks back at work!.. grrrrr!!!..... :(

No comments: