Monday, July 16, 2007

HOME
We went to see our love nest yest and oooohh... laaaa.. laaaa... i wanna cry juz by looking at the pool!.... ooooh!... pool dia sungguh the feeling!!!..... :D freakin huge pool with the gym in the middle of it.. Dearest was the disappointed with the gym coz it's damn small (waahahahha) but the pool is soooooo inviting! - it made me wanna strip my clothes off and jump in!... too bad lah it was raining!... hehehehe....

most of the houses are up... left with other facilities like the carpark, tennis court and bbq pits... they still need to sell off some units.. our tower is fully sold.. so hopefully, we'll get the keys by end of the year.. we can't wait!!....

i was in my high wedges shoe and carrying Eshan all the time we were viewing the house.. today, my hands and shoulders are aching!!... :( he's grown another 2kg making him 6.5kg and is now abt 58cm.. i think soon, i'd have to put him in the pram wherever we go... can't possibly carry him here and there already!...

btw, we met up with Ani and hubby... and boy have her "buddies" grown!... waahahahhaa..... after surverying her stomach, i'm guessing it's a girl... so girl, once u know, let me know, ye... i've got a pix that i took with her.. but i dun like the pix in my cam.. i think i prefer the one in her cam... so, too bad lah... no pix of us together! *boooo!*






p/s: my right eye keep twitching since yest.. any ideas y??!!.... urrrggh!!.. it's irritating the hell out of me!

No comments: