Friday, July 06, 2007

THE FIRST 3MTHS
I decided to compile his pictures taken during the first 3mths coz i miss him. TERRIBLY!.. and i think he misses us too coz both of us are away the whole day this wk since Dearest is on reservist.. so nowadays, when he sleeps, he - without fail - search for my ketiak (armpit)... i think he misses my smell!!... hahahhaa... kecian dia!...

So, I picked out our favs... and boy!... wat a transformation.. he doesn't look like the babe i gave birth to 3mths ago! he's grown up real fast, i must say!... Next thing u know, he's gg into P1, then to NS. Tup.. tup... "Mama, aku nak kaweeeeen!!!".... oh dear!!!

Anyways, thru the collection of pic, I saw 2 that stood out from the lot. I remembered putting up a post of him struggling while we're bathing him...

Remember this photo??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is now...


he's sooooo lurving his bath time now... wat a difference 3mths make!.. :D and i can't believe i'm actually a proud mama to this not-s0-lil'-anymore fella...

No comments: