Thursday, July 05, 2007

HIS SMILE..
i was in from 7am to 7pm in the office yest... and all the time i was in the office, i was fuming mad with Ms Mono for doing the things that she did!.. urrrrgghh!.... she's lucky i'm not the confrontational sort.. if i am one, she would have gotten it from me!....

anyways, as it is, i was already away from home and babe for more than 12hrs.. all i want is a nice drive home... but noooooo!!... wat i got was jam, jam and MORE jam!.... :( in the end, wat is normally, a half hr journey (at most), turned into nearly an hr!... double wham!...

but, but, but.... when my son saw me at home, he got sooooo excited!... he was being carried by the maid and he started to like wriggle and making noises and looking at me with his big round eyes telling me to pick him up... waaaaah!!.... tat really made my day lor!!.... wateva happened the past 13hrs juz poof!.... disappeared...

when he smile and laff at me, it seemed as if the world is a much happier place... i'm truly contented...

Eshan Aduka,
Mama and Papa lurrrrveeee u very much!!!.....
dun grow up soooo fast eh boy...
we still wanna see you smiling & laffing toothlessly.. ;)
*muuuaaaccckkss!!!*

No comments: