Thursday, August 30, 2007

EYES WIDE SHUT..
i'm having difficulty keeping my eyes wide open!... it's screaming "Shut me! Shut me!" i'm seriously in need of sleep, sleep and more sleep!!!... :( i cannot concentrate on doing my minutes writing... been writing minutes after minutes and it's no joke k! - writing minutes is a BORE!!....

anyways, i think i need to eat chicken essence or that yomeishu thingie... whichever.. juz to give me the extra energy boost that i badly need... been feeling sooooo lethargic the past few days.. i do wonder if it's coz of me fasting??.. but niways, does it work??... and is it nice???.....

oh!... the picture of those portuguese tarts on my blog is also making me droooollll big time!... if anyone knows of any halal portuguese tart that i can find easily, let me know, k?... so tat i dun have to wait for a weekend to do it!....

aaaarrggh!!.. it's only 3pm!... 2.5hrs to go...... ;(

No comments: