Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I WANT THOSE DAMN NICE TARTS, PLSSSS....

I'm freaking craving for these!!!!....

it was a failure the first time round.. and then, i mustered up the courage to do it again last Friday and it was such a huge success tat by the time i came round to taking a picture of these, there were only 6 left and my parents haven't even tasted them yet!.....

and now, i AM craving for these badly!!... my mouth is itching to bake and eat them all to myself!!... tamak-on!... isssh!... cannot wait for this weekend!... i think i better get more of those ready-made pastry puffs so tat i can do more!!!.... hehehhee...

if u're as interested to try it out, the link to the original recipe is here.. i made some moderation to the recipe after trying out the first time though.. ;)

No comments: