Monday, August 20, 2007

THANK YOUs, DONUTS, A NEW FREN..
Before i begin, i thank all who's given me their 2cents worth and a very insightful knowledge of donning the tudung and the hukum2 of this and that... btw, i do know my hukum2 (thank you very much!) but it all boils down to nawaitu... (again, this is my opinion).. i seriously dun see how you can don the tudung, and still do this and that (tat is against our religion's teaching)..

Once you don the tudung, there's no 2 ways abt it... i know this can go on forever... but wateva it is, you have your views (and i respect that) and i have mine.. i'll answer to Him myself when the time comes..

so anyways, on Friday, i had 2hrs to kill before i can move the car!... so, i made up my mind to que for those damn donuts that i heard so much before!... and que i did!.... a whole hour before i get to those damn, nice donuts!!..... every single piece of donut (all 24 of them) were worth queing up for!.. ahhahahhaa..... thank god!!!

and because Dearest was away, i finally took out the Tigger that we bought for Eshan like eons ago!... hahahhaa.... it's his new best fren now... he's made it his new companion for sleep... :)


he was also mostly on his belly over the weekend.. my boy is stronger now and when he's tired, he'll give me a very cute face before he gets exasperated coz he can't turn himself over... hahahhaa...


I'm tired lah, mama..

No comments: