Wednesday, December 05, 2007

IN "N.S"
oh! my!.. i've been "missing" for sooooo long!.... my workstation is in a total mess like a hurricane have just passed by scattering my papers all over the table that i can't even find my pens, stapler, calculator and puncher sometimes!... :( yup! it's that bad!

now that practically everyone has gone for their "National Service" (N.S) leaving me and 2 other colleagues in the office serving our N.S locally. i tot it would be less hectic here once they all left but lo and behold, i received calls after calls since Day 1!... grrrr.... sometimes, i dun get it!.. if u know that u'll be away for this period of time, why don't you tell earlier that you have to come back early for wateva reasons u may have?... like i got a call from this guy who says his bro's wedding is the day that he was supposed to come back.. like hello?!!... dun tell me u dunno when ur bro wedding is earlier?!!... wahlau eh!!!....

ok... wateva lah eh.... now, i would like to take revenge updating the times that i've gone "missing"..

To Gather-gather



we had a gathering with the girls sometime in mid November? it was to celebrate Rosma's and Izy's bday but Rosma had to leave earlier so, Izy had no choice but to blow out that candle alone.. but it was D gathering of all the kids!... my oh my!.. how time flies.... from having only 2 kids at every gathering, we now have a sudden burst of baby shower with 6 kids in the house!.. come Feb, another addition to the group!.. wowee!!....

Izy have this rocking horse at home and let Eshan had a go at it... but this is how he looked like on it!


he totally dun get it.. i think he wants to be on the real thing instead!.. hahahhaa....

Carolyn's Babe


We welcome Joseph, Carolyn's babe to the world on 22 Nov.. back at TMC, 5th floor, reminded me of my days at TMC, holding Eshan in my arms!... and Joseph is soooo tiny juz like Eshan!... and my!... wat freakin long eye-lashes he has!!.....

Buddy's Wedding


I attended my work buddy's wedding event... she looked radiant and soooooo different from her everyday look!.. hahaha... unlike my ex buddy who still looked the same as when she left us a yr ago!... kwang.. kwang.. kwang...

Audi Meets Eshan


We attended Dearest's colleague's son's wedding (:D It's never a direct relationship when u attend a malay wedding aye?) and met Audi (Joy's son) for the first time!... Audi was quiet but he's sooooo adorable!.... his pink, pouty lips are soooo kissable, i tell ya!...

Eshan
Eshan is beginning to crawl and he is strong enuff to walk in his walker!.. YEAY!!.... he recognises people oredi and depending on his mood, he will cry when people he dunno carries him.. if not, he's good as long as that person carries and walks him around.. sememangnya anak tu kuat jalan mcm mak dia jugak!.. hehehee... ;)

he's eating well, al-hamdulillah... we want to advocate healthy eating for him. I had a disagreement with Daddy.

Daddy: Let's feed him ice-cream.
Me: NO WAY!... no ice-cream!!
Daddy: When u were at this age, i've already begun feeding you with ice-cream and chocs.
Me: yah!.. see wat i've become?!... *shot him an angry look*

u may agree with my Daddy too.. but to each his own. I dun want my children to be as fat as me. I would prefer them to be like their Papa - Healthy living. His way of life. Gaaaah!.. it drives me crazy but with the no. of obese kids on the rise today and ppl suffering from heart diseases and wat nots, i'll play safe. He's still on his carrot, spinach and pumpkin diet. He don't like potato... but i'll try to do whip potato for him and see how he likes it..

ooooh!... he's also spotting that first white teeth at the bottom front... everytime he drinks, he will bite the cup and i can hear the sound of his teeth hitting the cup.. exciting!!... hahhahaa...

recently, we took a family picture at Vivo Giant while queing to pay for our purchases.. and i can't help giggling looking at his cute face in this shot!
and this shot i took with him while at someone's house.. he has the same look in all of the shots taken - big, round, shocked eyes!... ;D


i thank god everyday for blessing us with an adorable and non-fussy son.. al-hamdulillah... he's such a joy in our lives, i really cannot imagine what i'd do without him!...

Other Ramblings..
after abt 1.5yrs of using my digi cam, it has died on me... i think i need to get it repaired!.. urrrghh!!... this is irritating!.... my cams keep dying on me after a yr of use!... i hope the repair will not cost me a bomb!

Nyai is not feeling well... mummy warded her in hospital yesterday coz she may be dehydrated from all that pooing she did the past week... health has not been good to her this year.. she's been in and out of hospital the past 6mths.. pls doa for her speedy recovery. Eshan needs her at home!... :(

My facial exam is set on 5th and 12th Jan.. my god!... it's tooo soon! i've not really memorised the steps... and i've yet to study the whole freakin facial theory book!.. :( how to sit for exam?!!!!!

ok.. for all of the pictures of the events stated above, i've posted them on my multiply for your viewing pleasure.. Makcik Zanna, i hope u berpuas hati dgn gambar2 Eshan yg sedia ada.. hehehhe..

No comments: