Thursday, December 06, 2007

A NEED OF A HOLIDAY!
i'm in need of a holiday.. a REAL need!.... when was my last holiday?... hmmm... let me see... it's my honeymoon!.. yah... believe me.. it's been THAT long!.... :(

but with Eshan still soooo young, we can't go by air. it's got to be by land or by sea... i'm planning a holiday with the Gang for either the CNY period or the Good Friday hols next yr to Malacca or somewhere across the causeway... but i've decided by hook or by crook, even if tis hol with them dun materialise, i will still go for that long-awaited holiday! i shall drag Dearest and Eshan to Bintan instead!... ;)

anyways, any suggestions for a holiday in Malacca or someplace resort-y?.... i dun think we need to do shopping... so, a place to relax and pig out is good!.. hehehee.... btw, Gang, ur comments on my email, plsssssss... thank u very much!... :D

*****

wahlau!.. my bro juz msged me to tell me that he's driving up to Hollywood tml!.... how insanely jealous i am rite now!!!.... kwang.. kwang.. kwang.. he'd better buy something good back!.. hahhaha... ;)

No comments: