Friday, August 08, 2008

INFECTION
I've got a stupid infection on my left eye... i think it's coz of my mascara... grrrr..... gotta throw it away! :(

i've got a wedding to attend to tml but i've got to put on the ointment 3x a day! tat'll mean, i can't "glam up" for the wedding!!!!!.... double grrr....

my eye feels like it got punched but it looks like i cried (one-sided) for the whole nite! and to think it wasn't like this, this morning!... i'm also trying all my might not to scratch my eyes out!

y?!... y?!... y?!....

btw, "Don't Forget the Lyrics" was soooo fun and the girl was damn funny lah!... she can't freakin sing but she sure as hell lurrrve to!... hahahhaa... would lurrrve to join the local version but i'm damn sure i'll juz forget the lyrics once it's not there!... hahhaha...

Have a nice weekend peeps!... for those with that privileged tix, LUCKY u!... :p sourgrapes-me will juz have to be contented watching it live on TV! booo!!

No comments: