Wednesday, August 17, 2005

SOMETHING BROKE!
Gosh!.. On the way home with Ms Quirky, guess wat broke??.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
is it me?.. or is it me?!

Yes!.. of all things, my heel!... it was soooo pretty embarassing... this is my first time my heels actually broke - in two!... and it's only on one side... so, i had to deliberately walk a tad slower than usual just so i'm not seen limping!

now... really, i'm wondering!... so far, in less than say, 3mths?... i've broken 2 things - in two!.. oooooh!... is it really my weight factor??.... i can't help thinking!... yes.. i'm back to square 1!.. after losing all that fats last year.. and being complacent - thinking that i can freakin maintain that weight, i started to eat.. and eat.. bleagh!!....

I read in Cosmo, Aug issue abt achieving that sexy weight!... with my height, i'm supposed to be under 61kg!... eerrrr.. like DUUUUH!.. i doubt i can ever attain that!.. anyways, that's juz not rite!.. i dun wish to be stick thin like a supermodel!!.. i juz wish to be me - the huggable, fleshy me!.. i'd rather be voluptuous and fully endowed than straight like a washboard all over!..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
- Dr Linda Papadopoulos, Cosmo's body image expert

but of course, my current weight is ridiculous!.. i know what's my sexy weight and i wanna achieve that sexy weight in 1mths' time!... Ms Quirky, dun think that i'm not trying.. i AM k!.. heheheh.... u juz dun have to see wat i'm doing!.. kekeekek...

Anyways, back to my shoes.. i really love those shoes and while walking home, looking down at my feet, i would actually like to turn the heels to kitty heels!.. can or not?.. anyone knows where i can do them??

Before i end off this entry.. i juz have to say that i simply lurrrrving every moment of Taufik's acting and his role in Shooting Stars!.. he made me teared last nite.. he's such a sucker for being soooo freakin irresistable with that puppy eyes of his!... i know some may disagree with my comments on his acting skills.. but like I care!... :P he's still my OXIANG!

No comments: