Wednesday, July 26, 2006

MORE WISDOM??...
waaaah!... went to the dentist yesterday and had an X-ray to my mouth... annnnnd found ALL 4 of my wisdom teeth are OUT!!!..... annnnnnd it's still down under the gums!!... :( annnnnd if that's not bad enuff, both the lower teeth are long and huge and are hitting my nerves!!!!....... uweeeekk!!!!...... this is sooooo fucking scary!!.... if i lose those nerves, my jaw will be numbed!!....

so, i'm quite caught in a dilemma... to go or not to go.. i dun think it's a dilemma coz i dun think i'm in a position to choose, looking at the state of my poor 2 teeth trying to come out! and i'm pretty sure the surgeon would ask me to do the op as soon as possible since i'm experiencing discomfort more often now..

brrrrr... but i'm sooooo scared lor!!..... i'm oredi looking like one big pau!!... if i were to take out both the lower ones first, i'll look like 2 big paus!!!..... :( sedihnyeeeeee!!!....

No comments: