Thursday, November 02, 2006

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND..

Y is it that ppl are asking other ppl abt me and my "lil secret" when all they have to do is ask me straight in the face abt my growing tummy?... so today, i braved myself, using a maternity top to work - blatantly screaming (silently) - I'm PREGNANT!... so plsssss... ask me if u want to... dun ask my frenz anymore!....

Y is it that you'd wanna squeeze your fat self, on a 2-seater (in an MRT) with another fat one??.. see, i dun mean to be rude and i certainly don't have anything against fat women/men!... i am FAT myself... but if you're bigger than me, and i'm already taking up a full seat, don't you think that you'll be squashing me if you're to sit next to me on that cozy 2-seat??.... and yes.. i was practically squashed yesterday.. i couldn't breathe.. coz my breast was clumped together.. i had to sit out for air and i had to hold on to the railing to push myself up.. it's that cozy!!!.... and i'm not exaggerating!!...

Y is it that i've darken and my T-zone is more oilier than before??... now, i have to blot my nose at least 3 times a day.. has it got to do with my changing hormones or wat??.... but it sure is weird looking in the mirror at my darker, oilier, self!!.... :(

Y is it that i can't seem to talk to my babe even when no one's around?... i feel weird talking to my tummy.. i tried once. i was practically whispering!.. and it's worrying me coz i dun want my babe to NOT know it's mummy!... i'm thinking of buying story books to read out to the babe.. well.. that's a start right??... or wat do you experienced mothers suggest i do??..... plsssss heelllppp...... thank you very much!

No comments: