Monday, November 08, 2010

I'M INFECTED..
I'm officially infected with HFMD!.. this is sooo embarrassing.. to be taking long MC on my first month of work!.. gaaaah!... '

according to the doc, it's very rare in adults coz our immune system should be able fight off the virus (well, my immune system has been pretty weak after delivering 2 kids!) and that i'm only his 2nd case.. but as far as i know, i'm the 3rd case of adults i know infected with HFMD..

luckily, mine is mild.. my mouth has ulcers and i've got blisters on my fingers and toes.. bleagh!!... can't talk or eat properly but at least i can still eat lah.. oh!.. and the parents dunno coz they'll freak out and not let me near Anousha!.. :p

and i can't afford that to happen coz i terribly miss her oredi.. we've brought her home yesterday and the 2 kids were extremely happy to be reunited!.. hahahaa.. soooo heart-warming.. ;) I figured since i'm not salivating (aka drooling like Eshan did) and will swear off sharing my food with her, hopefully she'll not be infected!... *fingers crossed!* for all you know she may have hfmd - mixed in with the poxes, one will never know.. hahahahaa... :p

caught up on my lack of sleep the past weeks and slept for half the day today!!... refreshed!!.. now off to pick up the kids.. cheerios!!

No comments: