Monday, November 01, 2010

TAKING TURNS..
So.. after twittering abt Eshan showing no signs of spotting, he returned home last nite with a fever!.. kwang.. kwang.. kwang..

It's prolly his turn next.. I also just read cuzz msg on FB to tell me that she's recovering from another round of chix pox even though she's gotten a full-blown one as a child!... aisey!!... how like tat?!...

both me and Dearest have gotten our fair share of pox as a child.. as with my readings, if it happens again during our adulthood, it's shingles and as contagious!... my main worry is i dun want to be scarred lor!.. :( damn it!!...

anyways, Anousha's not scratching.. thank god!.. she only seemed to be scratching her head.. but i dun see much pox on her head.. but she refuses to let me apply the lotion on her.. i have to apply it on her while she's sleeping.. her face is also a no-go.. coz she'll wake up when she feels the lotion on her face.. haaaiizzz....

but like they say, let them get it now.. the scars would be gone faster and we dun have to worry abt them getting it later when they're having PSLE or Os.. hmmmm....

No comments: